AzTech International delivers earned value management (EVM) expertise at a higher level. With an intense focus on government agencies and the contractors that provide services to them, we have a superior reputation not only for EVM delivery but for teaching our clients to deliver complex programs more effectively themselves.
- Position: Project Scheduler
- Visa Status: US citizen
- Location: Remote
Responsibilities and Duties
- This position will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and analysis of the Program Master Phasing Schedule and Integrated Master Plan/Integrated Master Schedule – developing the network and integrated workflow of schedule activities to ensure accurate, appropriate, and effective plan is established for the scope of work
- Perform analysis to ensure accuracy and completeness of critical path, risk integration, and IMS structure, and evaluate trends and schedule-related metrics
- Review and implement IMS coding, outlining structures and adherence to directives and department scheduling best practices
- Depending upon the size and complexity of the effort, this role will be either assisting the lead scheduler/planner on a larger/more complex effort or responsible for a smaller effort
- Support/lead development and maintenance of program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) using MS Project (desktop and server environments)
- Detail plan and maintain the IMS throughout the program’s lifecycle that incorporates contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract schedule baselines
- Ensure the IMS is compliant with government customer requirements throughout all program phases
- Ensure the IMS is resource loaded for an applicable scope with target budgets and demonstrates thorough cost and schedule integration
- Conduct a detailed analysis of the IMS and supporting documents to ensure quality, completeness and compliance
- The weekly/monthly business rhythms will require communication (electronically and verbally) of schedule status including but not limited to, results of critical path analysis, schedule variance analysis and the results of “what-if” exercises to the Planning Lead as well as Program Manager, customers and senior management as needed
- Support EAC and LRE processes as they relate to the Program IMS
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Program Master Phasing Schedule using Milestones Professional Software
To comply with a fully EIA-748 compliant EVMS, the resource shall ensure project scheduling utilizing MS Project. The resource shall:
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of project status.
- Work with the project technical leads to execute project management activities including project plan development, project monitoring and control, and integrated change control.
- The Resource shall team with technical staff, project leads, and managers to make recommendations to influence key decision-makers within the scope of project controls (work breakdown structure, schedule, and budget/cost).
- The Resource shall research, assemble, and evaluate project information or data and recommend sound, practical solutions to project-related issues.
- The Resource shall facilitate internal team communications and meetings.
- The Resource shall update the schedule status as required, produces reports, and tracks variances and recommended corrective action.
- The Resource shall analyze, prepare, validate, and maintain cost estimates, detailed baseline budgets, work package agreements, and monthly cost variance reports.
- The Resource shall help administer change control to schedule and budgets, ensuring that all changes are documented via the appropriate change control process.
Qualifications and Skills
- S. citizenship is required - Only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree - An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Master's is equal to 2 years of experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Program Planning or Scheduling or Project Management experience
- Prior work experience using software designed for creating and maintaining industry related schedules (MS Project, Primavera, Open Plan, or similar scheduling software)
- Prior work experience developing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and/or evaluating critical path and/or workflow
- Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Prior work experience analyzing schedule data including driving paths, schedule metrics and trends, and Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Ability to interface and influence at all levels of an organization with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
AzTech International offers a comprehensive benefits program including various options in these plans:
- Competitive salaries
· vacation/sick leave
· paid time off
· nationally recognized insurance providers with online benefits services
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at SophiaGoswami@goaztech.com with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Cleared Recruitment | Proposal Development | Technology
Direct: (703) 5651932
Main: (703) 962-6001 Ext. 598
An Equal Opportunity Employer
AzTech International is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, political affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital/parental /veteran status, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, military service, other non-merit factors, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.