As we have an immediate requirement with our direct client.
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume along with the following details.
Expected hourly rate:
Willing to relocate to Dallas, TX (day 1 onsite):
Primary contact details:
Role: Embedded C/C++ Developer (STB – SetTop Box / Video Domain)
Location: Dallas, TX (Day 1 Onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
C/C++, Embedded Linux, Audio video domain exp like set-top box
Client is looking for a guy who has experience in working on large code base. There will be lot of unknowns and he/she should be able to figure out by looking at tens and thousands lines of code while integrating the modules.
Key Skills: C/C++11/Embedded Linux/Understanding Linux Driver Programming and Bootloader.
- Must have experience in C and C++ 11 or higher.
- Must have worked on embedded systems.
- Must have good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Must have good knowledge of network programing.
- Good debugging skills
- Working knowledge of Git/Stash and code versioning
- Extensive knowledge of media streaming protocols, codecs, and transports/container formats: DASH, RTMP, RTSP, etc. MPEG-2, H.264/AVC, AAC, AC3, MP4, MPEG-2 TS, etc
- Experience in developing audio/video players (or streaming servers) Strong programming skills in C/C++, with excellent multithreaded debugging skills.