6 months +
3-5 years minimum of Product Manager experience
Previous Digital or Retail background is a plus
- Leads strategy definition for key products, technologies and pods within R&D.
- Actively looks for emerging technologies and customer/business use cases that can be better served through the application of specific emerging technologies
- Defines, drives alignment, maintains and communicates the product / concept roadmap.
- Leads the implementation proof of concepts & pilots to prove plausibility of technology innovation, including defining project scope, requirements and success metrics.
- Leads the development & implementation of key projects with technology and vendor partners; establishes strong partnerships.
- Designs and executes experiments and learning activities with real customers to observe and learn customer behaviors
- Leads their cross-functional teams’ level of customer obsession by immersing, understanding and learning from their customers
- Manages day-to-day relationships with stakeholders, technical teams and external development partners.
- Builds expertise with all current and future platform tools.
- Understands how stakeholders work and educates and trains on new tools and processes.
- Collaborates with partners and sponsors to drive towards process and technology change, utilizing a user-centric research process.
- Excellent oral and written communication & storytelling skills including meeting facilitation and development and delivery of persuasive presentations.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree required
- 1-3 years Senior product management experience in a digital / software ecosystem
- 5+ years overall Product Management experience
- 3+ years lean prototyping, innovation & product creation experience
- Proven experience defining and managing complex digital products / projects