Magenium Solutions is in search of a SCCM/Windows 10 Engineer.
The person filling this position will play a key role and is responsible for implementing and supporting infrastructure initiatives such as Software provisioning utilizing SCCM and Implementing improvement process. Upgrading to Windows 10. Experience in OS, software, patch deployment, SQL Reporting and creating custom dashboards.
Operates as a Consultant, for various client. Interface with Stakeholders on all complex projects. Ability to present ideas and take charge of projects. Update manager on all escalated issues.
In this role:
* Maintenance and support of complex technical infrastructures, hardware, and system software components.
* Tune platforms to ensure expected availability and performance levels are achieved.
* Provide technical direction to Sr. System, System, Associate Engineers and contractors.
* Manage engineering and roll-out improvement implementation.
* Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery; create preventative measures on complex projects.
* Interface with Business Stakeholders on all applicable projects. Update manager on all escalated issues.
* Provide 3rd level support on all existing SCCM Servers and including Client issues
* Create and maintain project upgrade plan / schedule.
* Provide Technical Diagrams and layouts.
* Provide documentation for ongoing support of SCCM environment.
* Engineer, and Administer entire SCCM environment.
* Monitor Usage and License status.
* Manage workflow process and update as appropriate.
* Proficient knowledge of Server Administration.
* Confidently perform duties with limited supervision.
* 5 years experience in Server platforms in large enterprise environment.
* 5 years experience in Windows Server configurations.
* 5 years experience in MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* 5 years experience within Microsoft Networking and Support ( Active Directory, WINS, TCPIP).
* Proficient technical and design skills in troubleshooting SCCM/SQL DB details.
* Proficient in scripting and queries.
* Identify gaps and areas of improvement, make recommendation and implementation strategies.
About Magenium Solutions
Magenium Solutions is a leading technology consulting firm serving the Chicago area. We are dedicated to delivering tangible benefits through enabling technologies that serve as the cornerstone to company growth strategies. Magenium specializes in business-driven technology services based on the Microsoft platform including Systems Management, Identity and Access Management, Virtualization and software solutions Microsoft Dynamics CRM, .NET development and Microsoft SharePoint. Magenium holds several Microsoft Silver competencies, placing us in the top 5% of Microsoft partners worldwide. We help clients grow their business, be more productive, stay competitive and reduce costs through the use of technology. To learn more, visit www.magenium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Connect with Magenium on Facebook/Magenium Solutions and Twitter@magenium
If interested, please email an updated email@example.com
535 Pennsylvania Ave, Suite 103 Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137