Currently looking for a Senior IOS Developer with one of our direct clients. Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
Location- Sunnyvale, CA/Remote Job Title- Senior IOS Developer
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, improvement, and release of the iOS App.
- Participates in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with designers, product managers, and peer developers.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software
Minimum Skills required:
- Experience with mobile software development using Swift & Objective-C.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience working within an agile development team
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (Instruments)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.
- Published iOS application is required.