We’re sorry to see you go!
Before you do, you might want to consider simply making your profile not visible – that way, it’s not visible to employers who are searching Dice, and also offers these benefits:
- You won't have to recreate your profile – your resume and profile will stay intact.
- Your job alerts will remain unchanged, set to your criteria, especially your profile-based job alerts.
- You can easily track which jobs you’ve saved or applied to, and receive new personalized recommendations based on your profile and preferences.
However, if you’re sure you want to delete your account:
1. Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Settings.
2. Select Account Information
3. Scroll down to the bottom to Manage Account and click Delete Account and follow the prompts.
Questions? Issues? Contact Product Support anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer to talk on the phone? Call us Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST at 888-321-3423.