CBTS is currently seeking a Full Time .NET Core Developer for a position that can work remote.
- Responsible for building .Net Core applications. Primary responsibility will be to help lead the design and development of applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the platform.
- Working along-side other engineers, developers, and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in unit and integration testing
- Collaboration with QA on acceptance testing
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues
- Help maintain code quality, high standards, and automatization
- Working with the consumers of the API to shape the contract
- Building out to specifications
- Take requirements and develop software features
- Work with the consumer of API to shape requirements
- Testable code to specification
- Entity Framework
- Conceptual data modeling
- Build out database design and schema
- Understand code-migrations
- SQL query analysis and optimizations and T-SQL
- Web API experience
- Windows Services applications
- Ability to work remote and to collaborate or mentor other members
- Familiarity with the Scrum process
- 4 years+ of experience in ASP.NET including .NET Core versions, writing C#
- xUnit testing framework and familiarity with testing automation
- Experience in reading and writing custom file-based schemas
- Experience developing Web APIs for mobile/tablet clients, leveraging JSON
- Strong experience with Entity Framework Core
- Experience developing Windows Services
- Experience with AWS and Azure
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Profiling, and Optimizations
- Experience using Git and GitHub for source control
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application with patterns such as Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, or Command-Query
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processe
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO email@example.com. PLEASE INCLUDE “.NET CORE DEVELOPER” IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.