Position: PowerBuilder Developer
Location: Dayton, OH 45433
Duration: 12 Months - Contract
• Developer will support a program to migrate a logistics application supporting thousands of users from a web browser to a desktop interface.
• Generates, revises, updates, compiles, debugs and writes moderately complex business and logistics client server software using Powerbuilder 12.
• Develops flow charts and diagrams outlining process steps in operation; develops and revises program code; prepares documentation of program development, modifications to code as needed; and may be required to analyze system capabilities to resolve input/output problems.
• Tests client server implementation using the web application as a reference for correctness.
• Works with a diverse contractor and government team to clarify requirements such as user interfaces based on existing web application.
• Works under direction of onsite technical lead and project manager to deliver software features on a published schedule.
• Tests and demonstrates the software to end users in preparation for government only testing.
• Contributes to required documentation deliverables at each scheduled milestone.
• Must obtain a successful NAC background investigation before starting work.
• Must have at least 3 years development experience including 1 years with PowerBuilder.
• Requires experience developing client server applications with relational databases such as Oracle 10 and 11.
• AA or other 2 year technical degree in MIS, Programming, IT or related discipline and 1 year of related experience.