Work from Home Work Arrangement:
Hybrid/Flexible : Work at home and use the office as appropriate for in-person collaboration.Relocation assistance:
is not available for this opportunity.Requisition #:
70555Role at a glance:
The AVP IT Architect role will drive all the architectural needs for CORP IT portfolio encompassing Finance, Treasury, Investments, Tax, HR, Legal, Risk Compliance and Enterprise services. In this role, the AVP IT Architect will partner with the CORP IT application delivery leads and their respective Business partners to deliver best in class architectural solutions aligning with CORP IT's technology roadmap.
This position will develop and deliver complex department software architecture solutions by providing direction on technical planning, prototyping solutions, and testing. S/he will ensure compliance with enterprise architecture and departmental architectural guidelines. What you'll be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) or responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Accountable for department software architecture.
- Provides direction on, and participates in, complex programming, designing, and prototyping.
- Prepares and obtains approval from Enterprise Architecture on project/initiative Solution Proposals.
- Accountable for adherence to standards for Macro and Micro Design, including the approval of: Component Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Interface Specifications, Class Design, State Diagrams, etc.
- Identifies and leads the implementation of process improvements that improves quality across team, department and/or business unit for IT.
- Provides direction on estimation for annual planning, continual planning, and various tier estimates throughout the life of a project or initiative.
- Collaborates with senior IT and business leadership to incorporates new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Accountable for development of, and compliance with, Enterprise Architecture and department architectural and development guidelines and best practices.
- Assesses the impact of technology decisions on business direction and roadmaps and communicates outcomes with senior IT and business leadership.
- Creates and maintains the application architecture relationship with Enterprise Architecture.
- Provides direction to department Federated Architects.
- 10 years of IT architecture experience preferable in a financial industry
- Self-starter and independent individual with strong AWS skills, problem solving skills, attention to details, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge on AWS Lambda (Python), Step-Function, SNS/ SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Serverless Application Model (SAM), DynamoDB, API Gateway
- Knowledge on AWS security practices like IAM Roles, encryption, certificates, firewalls etc.
- Knowledge on AWS Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technologies - CloudFormation or AWS CDK
- Knowledge on containerization (Docker)
- Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines using GitLab
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
#DICE What's it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.What's in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
$138,001 - $251,200
Actual base pay could vary based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, education, location, licensure requirements, proficiency and qualifications required for the role. The base pay is just one component of Lincoln's total rewards package for employees. In addition, the role may be eligible for the Annual Incentive Program, which is discretionary and based on the performance of the company, business unit and individual. Other rewards may include long-term incentives, sales incentives and Lincoln's standard benefits package.About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas - Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection - focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer's lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek's Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees' futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and Instagram . Sign up for email alerts at http://newsroom.lfg.com Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.Additional Information
This position may be subject to Lincoln's Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln's current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.