Job Title: Datastage Lead
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration : Long Term
Mandatory Skills: Datastage, Data Integration, Python, ETL/ELT, ETL Migration, Data Modeling, Data warehousing.
Required Skill& Experience:
- Demonstrates a detailed knowledge and understanding of large Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Mart, and ODS.
- ETL/ELT Datastage development experience (8+ years) and ETL/ELT Architecture experience (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge in DW Concepts, Dimensional Modeling, SCD2, Data modeling, ETL/ELT, Data, and Information Management.
- Strong in RDBMS and SQL Knowledge.
- Expert in Data Integration, Data profiling, Data Quality and Metadata Management, and Data Pipeline.
- Proficiency in translating high-level business problem statements to detailed technical designs/solutions.
- Experience in Agile Development and CI/CD.
- Ability to take ownership and lead/drive end-to-end deliverables.
- Ability to resolve complex ETL/ELT problems by proposing and implementing tactical/Strategic solutions.
- Desire to mentor junior team members and develop their skills.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Experience in UNIX and Scheduling tools.
Preferred Skills :
- DBT experience is a plus.
- Snowflake experience/certification is a plus.
- Banking domain experience is a plus.
- AWS, S3, and Kafka Knowledge is a plus.
- Bigdata, Python, and Spark Knowledge is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.