You will join a team responsible for a series of engineering builds of consumer devices from final design to production. You are the link between US and Contract Manufacturer
You will ensure things are processed smoothly from the planning phase, from execution phase, reaching out to teams, making sure things delivered on time, data connection/data review.
Will communicate with Stakeholders and cross functional teams in the US and Asia.
• Build planning and core team meetings participation
• Server validation and BOM management
• Test maturity and station tracking
• Maintain, Review and approve all TDL (Test Design Lead) – owned station BOMs.
• Test flow updates/releases and station/station ID maintenance.
• Set-up, review, audit syscfg and FDR keys.
• Daily dry-run meetings, issue triage and follow-up with station DRIs.
• Remotely support build and participate in regular build meetings with on-site Client team & Contract Manufactures (CM).
• CM account/access setup and maintenance.
• Drive engineer FW release with CM and onsite team.
• Bundle/overlay release for factory validation.
• Own issue reproduction in lab and facilitate TDL station set up
• Manage Client hardware team allocations
Location: San Jose, CA (Onsite)
Duration: 12-24 months
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.