At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.
In this role, You are responsible of digital application/product environment related TPS Service Engineering where all equipment lifecycle KPIs are tracked and analyzed to provide better maintenance policies and procedure. You are responsible for process digitalization of a specific area of business inside the TPS Service Engineering and then of the understanding functional and application/product requirements for component/module for future application release/enhancement. Documenting it as functional specifications, applying agile principles to convert these specifications into stories. And work units and then translating them into criteria for acceptable product performance. .As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Interacting with internal customers and product managers to understand customer needs and timelines
- Mapping and assessing functional/business process important for the business function and digitize them improving the overall productivities.
- Applying Agile principles to translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories.
- Demonstrating increasing understanding of product and project management
- Demonstrating good knowledge of software development life cycles to collaborate with Quality Engineering and Build and Release teams.
- Ensuring that intermediate and major features releases meet quality standards and functional requirements
- Showing increasing understanding of the technology stack and its impact on the final product
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Graduate in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 4/5 yrs of professional experience.
- Have to be collaborating with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirement.
- Have proven experience in process mapping and process digitalization
- Have to define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources.
- Have to Cooperate with and manage external vendors as required. Manage procurement and onboarding process.
- Have experience in using the Jira or Rally tool to manage requirements processes & Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application.
- Have proven hands-on experience in Oracle & MSSQL database, SQL scripts
- Have proven hands-on experience with ETL/integrations development stack and data transformation techniques.
- Have experience with IoT solution and applications
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.