Hope you are doing great.
I am Shriya Sangral with Siri Info Solutions. Siri Info Solutions is a staffing firm with a heritage of over 16 year's partnership with Fortune 500 clients globally.
We have an immediate opening for a position of Project Coordinator 3 yr Exp - Administrative at Oakland, CA 94602 with one of our premium clients. if you are available and interested, please send me your updated resume. If you have any questions please feel free to reach me at
Job Title : Project Coordinator 3 yr Exp - Administrative
Length of Assignment: 6 Month (with possible extension)
Location : Oakland, CA 94602
Shift : 7:00 am - 4:30 pm (includes a 30 min break)
- To assist with system level projects within care management department. Health care background preferable in hospital setting, strong computer skills , excel, data management, create reports, PowerPoint and Visio
- Required Experience: Five years' experience in an administrative role supporting clinical staff; experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Case Management applications, e.g. Midas or 3M
- Performs administrative functions for Care Management Leadership team including coordination of meetings, maintenance of departmental meetings, completing correspondence, developing correspondence, developing presentations, managing supplies orders, screening phone calls, and coordinating vendor visits, in-services or payments.
- Manages projects and initiatives for the department; communicates project status to the department throughout the duration of the assignment and post-implementation to communicate risks, issues and activities to all impacted stakeholders. Maintains updated workflow procedures and policies, revises procedures and manuals, and ensures the availability of current information by collaborating with CM leadership staff.
- Prepares a variety of letters, memos, procedures and other written material; may enter information into and access multiple databases, AHS Electronic Health Records or use information from various sources to prepare such materials.
- Reviews a variety of documents related to the operations of the unit for performance, program regulations and procedures; researches and makes corrections as required; distributes documents internally or externally, meeting appropriate deadlines; prepares periodic and special reports regarding documents processed.
- Coordinates purchasing activities; reviews requisitions for completeness and accuracy; ensures appropriate coding and availability of funds; follows-up on requisitions with Purchasing; processes and reconciles requisitions and special orders.
- Maintains records and files related to work performed; maintains time-keeping records for staff.
- Performs special projects such as researching information, summarizing data, evaluating alternatives and preparing narrative or statistical reports.
- Processes a variety of personnel forms and payroll documentation; reviews forms for completeness and compliance with regulations; maintains confidential personnel and related records; answers employee questions regarding personnel procedures when necessary.
- Prepares contract documentation and processes requests for payment for professional services and related contracts; ensures that vendor and/or provider contract provisions are met and that appropriate approvals are received.
- Reconciles invoices and resolves discrepancies.
- Required Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree Required Experience: Five years' experience in an administrative role supporting clinical staff; experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Case Management applications, e.g. Midas or 3M
- Preferred Experience: Experience in a Project Management role.
- Preferred Licenses/Certifications: none Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Act in an appropriate and professional manner as defined by the company's Standards of Behavior, Policy and Procedures, and Scope of Services.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio). Current office administrative practices and procedures.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals from various socioeconomic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) skills with attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, research and solve problems, successfully manage competing Ability to multi-task, independently prioritize daily activities and meet deadlines. Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Activity: Sit: Continuously (more than 2/3 of the work shift) Activity: Stand: Occasionally (up to 1/3 of the work shift) Activity: Walk: Occasionally (up to 1/3 of the work shift) Motion: Bend/Twist: Up to 1/3 of time Motion: Carry/Lift: Up to 1/3 of time Motion: Reach: Up to 1/3 of time Motion: Squat: Up to 1/3 of time Use of Hands (Left/Right): General Motor Function Use of Hands (Left/Right): Precise Motor Function (Or Fine Manipulation) Use of Hands: Repetitive Motion: 1/3 or more of time
- Weight Lifted/Force Exerted: Up to 10 lbs: Up to 1/3 of time
- Work Environment: Special visual or auditory requirements including working with a computer terminal.
- Work Environment: Tasks involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues. FLSA Status & Representation.
Siri InfoSolutions Inc
Email | LinkedIn