Primerica currently has the following opening at our corporate office in Duluth, Georgia:
Field Technology’s Product Support team is in search of an experience Knowledge Management professional with a background in end-user product support. The position is responsible for assisting in the successful implementation, delivery, and continuous improvement of knowledge management processes for the product support operation, including insuring documentation is relevant and curated effectively to support omni-channel capabilities.
The Knowledge Management Specialist is responsible for helping support and administer the knowledge management processes and strategies for our agent and client support operations. This position contributes and participates in the development of the operation’s knowledge management strategy, helps identify techniques to facilitate knowledge implementation, and provides transfer and maintenance of knowledge within the organizational environment. It will also help lead, plan, coordinate, and evaluate areas of knowledge management for effectiveness and efficiency within our support operation.
- Manage knowledge management practices as well as design new knowledge policies and encourage use of the new practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of the knowledge management programs, build on successes, and analyze and addressing deficiencies
- Interact with the employees, management, and clients to identify needs and evangelize knowledge management practices
- Serve as a SME (subject matter expert) in knowledge and encourage employees to share knowledge effectively and efficiently using guidelines you have implemented
- Maintain detailed information on knowledge resources maintained by the organization
- Establish relevant impact measurement and value delivery techniques and metrics for knowledge management services related to product support operations.
- Create recommendations on design, implementation, and enhancement of core knowledge management approaches used to support critical knowledge flow within and across the business and knowledge domains.
- Extensive experience with knowledge management software and/or help desk knowledge bases
- Detailed knowledge of KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) practices - certification preferred
- Skills in running and analyzing reports regarding knowledge usage and authoring
- Experience creating and directing creation of detailed technical documentation
- Ability to write for multiple audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and public speaking)
- Ability to identify and respond to organizational challenges through planning and performing or directing definitive actions
- Project planning and management skills
- Knowledge of contact/call center operational environments a plus
- Be effective interacting directly with product design, development, UX and learning management teams to evaluate knowledge management requirements that will impact product support operations.
- Excellent social and communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior leadership as well as our internal business partner
- Minimum 3 years of experience working directly in a knowledge management capacity using Knowledge Management platforms to manage, create, curate and maintain content is required
- Knowledge Management (KM) and/or Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science, Communications or related field
- In depth understanding of content management and content strategy principles. Experience with content management and collaboration software systems
- Previous Experience with RightAnswers and/or Salesforce Knowledge Management platforms is a plus
- Experiencing working with KM platforms that support AI functions (Chat Bot, Virtual Assistance, etc.)
- Strategic and creative thinker with extraordinary attention to detail
- Understanding of client/server, Web-based and mobile platform technologies
Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America. Our goal is to create more financially independent families. We are located in Duluth, GA. Primerica employees support our representatives to provide appropriate solutions through term life insurance, mutual funds, annuities and other financial products. We insured more than 5 million lives and have over 2 million client investment accounts. Our stock is traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PRI”.
Six years in a row Primerica has been recognized by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as one of the best workplaces in Georgia! Over the past five years Primerica has consistently been voted Best Employer by Gwinnett Magazine in its special "Best of Gwinnett" winner editions.