Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want | ;/a>
Title: Pega CoE Lead – North America
As a Pega Solutions CoE Lead for Financial Services you will support progressing Capgemini’s growth plans in the Business Automation and Customer Experience space by bringing to the table your technology expertise in the Pega Ecosystem, Solution architecture, consulting, presales and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, successful, and diverse team focused on driving services across the Pega ecosystem – PRPC, CDH, Marketing, etc. This role is based out of East coast in USA and will focus on our clients in North America (US and Canada) region. This role will report into head of Digital Customer Experience practice in North America and part of the CX team, will interface with multiple regional account leaders, sales teams and our clients in a matrix organization.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• Lead and take point on all Pega solutioning, presales and consulting around the Pega Platform esp. for Banking and Capital Market clients in North America
• Work with sales teams to identify and pursue opportunities in the Pega ecosystem (BPM, Case Management, RPA, Automation, Marketing, etc) space specifically
• Partner with alliance and sales teams to drive go to market initiatives and evangelize solutions and offerings
• Be the go to person for platform strategy, solutioning and how to best leverage the Pega platform for our clients
• Mentor, guide and manage team of architects, presales consultants, etc around the Pega Platform
• Establish credentials and point of views / thought leadership with our clients on Pega
• Anchor small to large proposals in the Pega space from presales perspective
• Understand and have experience constructing estimation models / financial models for proposals / RFPs / RFIs
• As required, you will also get yourself engaged to kick start projects / programs which you do presales for
• Collaborate with other geographies to see how we can share assets, bring best practices for North America
• Will incubate and oversee building solutions, go to market offers and accelerators
• You will build and work with other SMEs to build demos / assets for the practice
• Assist in assuring client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship
• Demonstrated ability to engage with and present to both executives and engineering teams in client organizations
• Preferred background in financial services
• Preferred hands on experience in the past on Pega and integration technologies like Java, Springboot, etc
• Preferred understanding of latest cloud technologies, DevOps, CICD, etc
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the designed systems and guide consumers on best practices and guidelines on systems integration and use.
• Facilitate detailed design from requirements and support construction and deployment. Design components in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
• 15+ overall IT industry expertise preferably with large IT Consulting and Services firms
• 10+ years of experience working with Pega Ecosystem
• 5+ years managing large geographically spread teams
• 5+ years architecting solutions for Pega Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud, etc
• 5+ years in selling and negotiating consulting services
• 5+ years of experience in senior technical leadership roles
• SME in PRPC, CDH, Pega Solutions like KYC, Collections, Model Driven, etc
• Good understanding of Pega functional solutions in Financial Services
• Familiar with the Fit Gap Analysis and estimation Process for Pega applications
• SME in estimations and building Resource Modelling for new and upcoming requirements on Pega engagements
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - ;/a>
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.