Product Manager (Network / Cyber Security)Location:
Newark, Delaware Job Summary:
Looking for a Product Manager (Network / Cyber Security) who can handle the business and understands Profit / Loss, RFPs with vendors, someone who understands how to show Cost Savings and ROI with various products / technologies. Need someone who understands Network technologies (Network Security / Cyber Security products - best practices / trends / players in the market). Responsibilities:
- The Product Manager facilitates the development and ensures completion of the business program through the coordination of tasks, issues and risks through the System Architect and the Project Managers on the program.
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure that the business capability is delivered on time and within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- This role will play a critical part in shaping the future of the Cyber Security product and service offerings within Network Services.
About Matlen Silver
- Proven expertise in technology product & service management and business management.
- Must Have Domain Product Design & Development.
- Prefer Financial Services experience, but other heavily regulated verticals could work for the right candidate (Healthcare, Energy, Government, etc).
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for our consultants and clients, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. When the rubber meets the road, Matlen Silver is the powerhouse that cuts through the nonsense and gets you the job you want and deserve. If you are a rock star go-getter with a proven track record of success, put us to the test!