Bridgewater, NJ Description: MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Minimum 4 years project planning and project management experience
- Strong Excel, SQL, data visualization, and presentation skills
- Client focused approach
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid technical, business and financial acumen
- Ability to collaborate effectively with business unit personnel in a range of activities from clearance drafting and approval to periodic compliance reviews
- Ability to keep accurate records and produce management reports
The successful candidate will need a strong technical and project management background.
They will be responsible for facilitating reviews of global service requests requiring global clearance, on behalf of all Organization business units.
He/she will review, analyze, manage & recommend course of action on all global clearance requests from the inception of a project through completion of the clearance, working directly with the project team to determine the clearance type required and prepare all clearance documentation.
The candidate will have experience in automating collaboration and workflow processes with Gsuite.
These skills will allow the candidate to provide operational support for the Business Clearance internal online presence such as managing Google documentation, process automation and KPI and metrics management. Job Duty / Responsibility (60% of Time)
1. Lead Organization business units in the global clearance development and approval process for moving work offshore, drive participants to meet SLAs, and own the process of keeping Records and Reporting on Results to Management. The end to end Clearance Process is a multi-layered, project specific assessment of information and operational risk, and the actions required to obtain authorization for the proposed offshore work
- Partner with domestic and international business units in drafting new and revised clearances. (The Clearance Analyst provides expertise with complex clearance rules and requirements, and the business unit personnel contribute knowledge of what the business wishes to get cleared).
- Partner with domestic and international business units in presenting clearance requests to approvers, following up on any requests for additional information or modifications, and obtaining all required approvals.
- Partner with domestic and international attorneys to review and evaluate clearance requests and ensure that they comply with country regulations and legal requirements.
- Interpret complex Clearance policies and rules and apply to individual clearances in creative and practical ways to facilitate approval and minimize exception requests.
- Ensure that assigned business personnel understand the role of the business unit in creating clearance requests and shepherding these through the approval process.
- Keep an accurate record of progress on assigned clearances, monitor progress against clearance timeline, and keep management apprised of any jeopardies that may arise, along with recommendations on addressing these jeopardies. Take ownership for driving all participants in the process to meet clearance timelines.
- Provide periodic management reporting on clearance timeliness and throughput.
2. Working with the Clearance Manager, drive the process of continually improving the clearance development, approval, and record-keeping methodologies while also evolving these to support new business needs.
3. Provide Compliance guidance to the business units by working directly with clearance owners to ensure that they understand the rules for compliance for each clearance.
Job Duty / Responsibility (40% of Time)
- Instruct clearance owners on the process for periodic self-assessment and verification of ongoing compliance with clearance parameters and conditions.
- Recommend improvements to the compliance aspect of the clearance process.
- Use lessons learned from the compliance aspect of the clearance process to drive down the incidence of non-compliance over time.
1. Operational- Participate in the build out of the internal online presence for the Global Clearance team. Use skills deploying Google sheets to streamline data collection, enhance collaboration, task assignment, and key documentation efforts in support of the Business Global Clearance process
2. Support Analytics strategy for Business Clearance team. Further Business Clearance analytics efforts to achieve a data driven approach for risk analysis and project management. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelors degree required ? Masters degree desirable and/or a combination of equivalent work experience Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com