React JS/React Native Developer, Health & Wellness Apps
TECHNOLOGY Dallas TX or Pleasanton CA (Remote until Covid)
The right candidate should be able to understand and execute on digital transformation strategies, by creating best-in-class technical solutions while working across technical teams.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive innovation and design solutions for consumer-facing web applications
- Participate in end-to-end design, development, and testing of solutions
- Work with developers, business analysts, and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system to produce integrated solution options
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on approaches and tradeoffs
- Provide high level and detailed effort estimates on proposed solutions
- Communicate solution approaches to architects, project teams, and other stakeholders
- Keep up to date on cutting edge technologies and effectively incorporate that knowledge into our platform roadmap, design and implementation
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience
- 8+ years overall programming experience
- 4+ years of developing and designing major systems and their subsystems
- Well versed with OOPS design concepts and good grasp of architectural patterns
- Ability to create the required web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for several mobile platforms (iOS/Android/React Native and MEAP)
- Excellent knowledge and capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes
- Strong experience with React native libraries and third-party libraries like react-native-navigation, Axios
- Hands-on experience with unit testing/integration testing tools like Mockito, Rest Assured, Cucumber.
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security, and maintainability of high-volume web applications
- Experience with developing custom UIs and animations
- Knowledge of implementing APIs for Ad integration, push notifications and cloud messaging
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries(Immutable) and core principles
- Experience with building and maintaining applications for both iOS/Android platforms
- Knowledge of current industry coding standards, tools, and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git/Maven
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with event-driven architecture patterns.
- Ability to communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences within and outside of the team through diagrams, written and verbal presentations, and communication
- Ability to define solutions from very high-level business ideas
- Ability to describe non-functional
- Ability to work independently
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Jasmine at (Call 510-6134930)