Our client is one of the largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting-edge technologies.
They are currently in need of a Senior Architect(Order Management and Fulfillment) in their Pleasanton, CA or Dallas, TX facility. This position is a contract-to-hire role.
- Lead architecture & design for complex programs spanning multiple teams across the organization.
- Work closely with Product and Business Leaders to transform the Business Vision and Roadmap to Design an architectural vision for delivery teams aligning the product vision and future capabilities and socialize it within and outside the team.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects across the organization and within the group to develop and refine architecture.
- Provide technical oversight to the development process including reviewing the technical design and the deployment architecture.
- Architect and design Microservices Architecture-based solutions that are inherently secure, robust, scalable, and modular.
- Mentor solution architects and technical leads to help build effective engineering practices.
- Be the go-to expert for technical solutions to digital development teams.
- Identify and introduce new technologies, patterns as and when required and assess the impact of future technologies on your existing architecture and solution.
- Strong experience in software architecture & design.
- Experience with micro-services architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, high availability, and user experience
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS or Azure or Google Cloud is required.
- Strong background in creating secure cloud architectures for Omni Channel Order Management System, Availability Management, and Multi-Channel Fulfillment through 1st party and 3rd party Last Mile delivery.
- Experience working with 3rd party last-mile delivery partners.
- Experience architecting and designing a highly scalable, reliable omnichannel order processing system.
- Experience working in Picking systems and Store Monitoring Applications.
- Good understanding of Catalog Management, Product Management, Inventory, and Availability
- Experience in DevOps culture is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Experience and knowledge of streaming technologies, NoSQL databases and cloud platforms are a plus.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Python, or some variation of these skills is required.
- Experience in Kafka, React, GraphQL, Security Vault framework, Redis/Varnish cache, and Spark is a plus.
- Experience in cloud logging methodologies for metrics, applications logging, and tracing is a plus.
- Experience in emerging technologies like Machine Learning, voice, bots and IOT is a plus.
- Contract to Hire
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates to Bay Area, CA or Dallas, TX preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can't wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume or email Anjali Srivastava () or call .