Senior Project Manager Business Operations and Transformation
Our client is a worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include data storage, hardware, software and services. They are currently in need of a Senior Project Manager responsible for optimizing enterprise operations.
This Senior Project Manager role is a part of the enterprise Program Transformation Management Office (ePTMO) in the Global Business Operations group. This role and the team will support the multi-year business transformation underway, with responsibility for owning and driving all project management needs and activities for cross-functional initiatives under the transformation and global operations banner. The PM will work closely with internal business and technology stakeholders at junior and senior levels to understand their needs and coordinate delivery. The ability to both coordinate activities, timelines, contingencies, and dependencies of work plans as well as communicate progress and drive decision-making at an executive level is a must.
- Be a primary contributor within enterprise Program Transformation Management Office (ePTMO).
- Lead cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams to deliver projects as scoped, on schedule, on budget, and with high quality. Provide both strategic and tactical execution support to ensure that these objectives are met.
- Develop and manage detailed project artifacts, plans, timelines, and budgets with a clear understanding of milestones, deliverables, dependencies, and accountability.
- Demonstrate strategic understanding of stakeholder needs, and business and technology objectives. Partner with business and technical stakeholders to refine requirements and orchestrate the decomposition of those requirements into an executable project plan.
- Navigate, partner with, and influence teams at all levels within the organization.
- Drive the project/project delivery strategy through the consistent application of a project management framework, training, methodologies, metrics, assets, and tools across the organization.
- Conduct regular updates to the senior director of the ePTMO, vice president of Global Business Operations, and the Business Operations and Transformation executive leadership.
- Support organizational change management efforts to ensure stakeholder buy-in / alignment, engagement and change adoption for the changes introduced through the transformation projects. Develop collateral, communications and manage change champion network as part of these change efforts.
- Drive project governance and cadence to ensure the project management backlog is managed adequately and resources are appropriately applied to projects.
- Contribute to the overall maturation of the program/project management and organizational change management capabilities with the organization.
- Perform analysis and develop recommendations for improvement
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of consulting project experience either internally within an enterprise or in a client service roles of a consulting firm
- Proficiency in leading complex cross-functional business-led programs/projects, using established PM methodologies. Experience with both waterfall and agile / hybrid delivery methodologies preferred.
- Proficiency in project management tools; i.e., MS Project, Project Online, and other PPM solutions.
- Experience across the full project lifecycle from discovery through launch.
- Experience in the technology sector or technology consulting practice, preferably in digital transformation, IoT and/or analytics
- Highly skilled in MS Office suite, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio. A writing sample is required as a part of the screening process.
- Experience working with senior executives and preparing content and messaging for executive-level communication.
- Able to adapt and be flexible. Comfortable with ambiguity and can work in an environment that is constantly evolving.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about corporate-level priorities and sustain project teams' connection to the bigger picture.
- Ability to bring structure and process-orientation to break down complex asks into manageable goals and activities.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can't wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you'd like us to know about you commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Lavanya Dommeti () or call