At eXcell, we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people.
We have a new opportunity for a remote Technical Recruiter II that lives within 100 miles of 33134.
Technical Recruiter II responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline in your local community, with potential candidates, schools, and military installations, to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals. You will also contribute to the growth and development of junior team members in the form of mentoring, training, and role-play scenarios to strengthen client support.
- Edit, review and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms and research potential new sources
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes and share thoughts / feedback to junior team members
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants' abilities, including call-shadow training
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured and walk-in, onsite interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals in your local community
- Compose job offer letters, onboard new hires with the support of HR professionals
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- Meet performance related goals to enhance productivity and success
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter - minimum of 4 years
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype, and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Proficient knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Degree in a directly relevant field such as Human Resources, Business Administration and / or a combination of education and work experience
- This is a remote position
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit ;/a>.