Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Senior iOS Developer. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
STG is looking for looking for Software Engineers to work in the Automotive industry. In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
· Analyzing customer requirements and develop mobile app code as needed
· Collaborate with Project Managers, Product Owners, UI/UX designers and external teams to design, build and extend application features and provide solutions to optimize performance, scalability, security protocols, analytics integration
· Perform technical design, coding with test automation, support, and documentation of software application modifications.
· Ensure quality code is delivered through high Standards, continuous integration, development and testing.
· Support QA in developing test plans, execution and continuous releases.
· Drive project architecture to scale large mobile applications and enabling team efficiency
· Onboard and mentor new software engineers, review code and enforce coding standards
· Skills Targeted: Areas of Specialization - Mobile Applications, System Utilities
· Software Development Languages - C++, Objective-C, Swift (Apple programming language)
· Software Development Layers - API/SDK, Business Logic, Data Access, Databases or Other Storage, User Interface (UI)
· Software Development Paradigms - Agile Software Development, Iterative and Incremental Development, Software Prototyping, Waterfall Methodologies
· Software Development Practices - Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), Paired Programming (PP), SOLID, Test-Driven Development (TDD)
· Software Development Programming Paradigms - Functional Programming, Modular Programming, Object-Oriented Programming
· Specialized Software Packages - Atlassian JIRA, Xcode
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at vasavi.konda(@)stgit.com or contact me @248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name: Senior iOS Developer.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084