Mechanicsville, VA Description: Our client is currently seeking a Installation Auditor - I
Conducts on-site inspections of central office equipment installations, including transport, switch, and power, to ensure compliance with Verizon Standards including: the IP72202, the GR1275, and various Verizon Practices, Drawings, and Support Bulletins. Deviations from the standards are documented via pictures and a written description and forwarded to the appropriate installation authority for correction. The Auditor analyzes the corresponding engineering specifications, drawings, and assignment tables, and documents deviations from the IP72013, the GR1502 and various Engineering Bulletins. Engineering deviations are documented in a standardized format and forwarded to the appropriate authority for review. Required Skills:
- Each Auditor is expected to complete a minimum number of installation and engineering audits per month.
- The Auditor provides installation & engineering data for the Quality Assurance (QA) Meetings with their assigned suppliers.
- These meeting take place at least semi-annually. Additional meetings are held if high levels of quality problems are identified.
- At the QA Meetings, the Auditor reviews the supplier's report card, installation defects including trends, engineering issues, and updates the supplier on new issues effecting installation and engineering.
- If installation related service outages occur, The Auditor will work with the installation supplier and COEI Supervision to ensure that a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) meeting is held and the Auditor will make recommendations on procedures to prevent similar outages from occurring in the future.
- The auditor must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, CCP (Capacity Creation Process), central office equipment, engineering standards, and installation standards.
- The Auditor must have excellent organizational skills.
- Writing and oratory skills must be excellent as the Auditor must communicate with engineering and installation organizations on a daily basis.
- The auditor must provide their own tools including: a digital camera, a cell phone, wireless internet access for a laptop, a flashlight, an electrical outlet tester, and a Foreign Voltage Detector.
- 5 to 7 years of experience.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com