When applying, please include LEGAL Name: Email: Mobile#: Location: Rate (W2 or 1099/C:C): H1/EAD/Visa/Citizen: Education and Certifications:
This resource would serve in the role of Program Manager within the Enzo Transformational Portfolio of projects. Resource would be assigned program management responsibilities for multiple initiatives within the Transformation Portfolio, reporting to the Enzo Transformational Portfolio Manager.
The Program Manager would be responsible for reporting the progress and financial health of all assigned projects for executive audience. The Program Manager must be an effective servant leader, with exceptional communications and influencing skills. The Program Manager will be responsible for building comprehensive program plans, integrating cross-functional business and technology activities.
Typical Activities for the Program Manager include:
- Establish & Maintain program delivery roadmaps
- Identify & Manage program issues & risks
- Alignment of quarterly program sprint plans to support the macro roadmap.
- Weekly program-level status reporting
- Host/Facilitate monthly Executive Steering Committee meetings
- Monitoring of financials to stay within the annual budget
- Establishing and maintaining engagement with senior level program stakeholders
- Integration of OCM activities into overall program delivery plans
Desired Skillset & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing large/complex programs with cross-functional teams.
- Value Stream Mapping, they really want to go LEAN in coming months / quarters
- Exceptional in the core competencies of Organizing, Planning, Estimating, Monitoring, and Closure of large cross-functional programs, with Agile and Non-Agile delivery models.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; Brings significant experiences and learnings to the role to help lead teams around predictable pitfalls.
- Effectively sets strategic and tactical direction for the program.
- Strong team-building and communications skills.
- Experience with Pega Systems is a plus.
- Experience as an Agile Release Train Engineer is a plus.
- Change management, ADKAR etc