Alpharetta, GA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a AI Developer
This position will drive profitable growth and business innovation by applying cutting edge machine learning techniques and AI technology. It will lead data science projects that drive channel optimization, better customer experience, product personalization, marketing effectiveness, and operational efficiency. You will work closely with a team of talented data scientists, software developers, and business leaders and play a key role in developing and delivering the next generation AI/ML solutions to the business. You are a master at analyzing data. You thrive in an environment where enormous volumes of data are generated at rapid speed.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement, and oversee high-end analytical, technology processes and solutions with a focus on leveraging advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence methods. ?
- Build analytical solutions and models by manipulating large data sets and integrating diverse data sources. ?
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and develop reproducible analytical approaches to meet business requirements. ?
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
- Apply machine learning and statistical techniques to large data sets to find actionable insights.
- Use complex algorithms to develop systems & applications that deliver business functions or architectural components. ?
- Present results and recommendations to senior management and business users. ?
- Communicate the business value of technical solutions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor?s/Master?s degree or PHD in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science, or economics. ?
- Strong foundational quantitative knowledge and skills; extensive training in math; statistics, engineering, or other related fields. ?
- Experience with distributed computing tools (e.g., Hive, Spark, PySpark, Scala, Tez/Map-reduce framework).
- Eight or more years of experience in practicing machine learning and data science in business.
- Experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. ?
- Experience in advanced machine learning algorithms ? deep learning, boosting methods, time series etc. ?
- Experience in data management and data analysis in Teradata and in Hadoop.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com