Bridgewater, NJ Description: Our client is currently seeking a ANALYST - SYSTEMS/ARCHITECTURE - II
This role will be responsible for design and implementation of big data analysis application to support device technology. Build big data analytics Api framework.
Data integration from various data sources like Kafka, Pulsar, hdfs, s3, Teradata and etc.
Build web service API on MEC to support data analytics algorithms.
Perform data mining to study device performance, quantify device quality, and evaluate device readiness.
The candidate should have a solid background in data analysis, wireless, and computer science. REQUIRED:
- Master or PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information System etc.
- 6+ years hands-on experience designing and implementing data analytics applications in production using NodeJS/ Java/ Python/ R and etc on big data platform.
- 6+ years hands-on experience agile development on open source software platforms like Spark, Hadoop, Druid, Docker and etc.
- 6+ years hands-on experience of different databases such as Hive, MySQL, Teradata, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Druid and etc.
- Must be proficient in the programming languages of Java, Java Scripts, Python, R, Scala and etc.
- Data extraction/transformation/loading, data mining, and statistical modeling experience required.
- Strong analytical capabilities, creativity and critical thinking required
- Good mobile telecommunications industry (4G, 5G, MEC) knowledge, including experience with handset manufacturers, network equipment vendors, and/or chipset vendors
Job ApplicantsContact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com