Alpharetta, GA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a AWS Developer - II
Experience as a Build/Release Engineer in an Agile development environment. Strong experience of deploying applications and databases in AWS specifically familiarity with POM/Maven or Gradle/Ant. Docker and .NET Core deployments are also desirable. Strong experience of leveraging AWS services and automating via cloudformation or Terraform. Strong scripting and automation skills, especially Ansible/Python.
Deployments of Microservices in projects using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Messaging Architecture. Experience on CI/CD and Blue/Green deployments. Experience with any of the following build and deployment automation platforms: Ansible, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Web Deploy (MSDeploy), TFS, AWS CodeDeploy, GoCD. Experience using Git, Gitflow (branching model). Experience of deploying Java applications and components (WCF, ASP.NET, Windows services etc.)
Working experience or good understanding of .Net Framework and C#.
Familiar with Database deployments Cloud-based certifications will be of benefitThis job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Working closely with cross-functional teams of Software Engineers, QA Automation, Operations and business stakeholders to ensure smooth deployments of software updates.
- Pro-actively work with the teams to improve the process of building and deploying solutions across all test and production environments, with a focus on applications and infrastructure hosted in AWS.
- Develop and maintain reusable automation scripts and components with variety of build and deployment automation tools, including but not limited to: git implementations (e.g. Bitbucket), build runners (e.g. Bamboo or Jenkins), deployment automation (e.g. Jenkins, Octopus) and AWS IaC (infrastructure as a code) scripts.
- Maintain the systems supporting the SDLM Stack
- BSc computer science/engineering or similar
- Standard 9am - 5pm shift
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com