Alpharetta, GA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Big Data Developer - II
These positions (Data Engineer & Data Analytic Engineer) are Responsible for developing enablement strategies for effective data analysis and data product. Selects, configures and implements analytical and web solutions such as integrated data consumption layer. Develops and implements data analytics, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets. Monitors performance and quality control plan to identify performance. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Candidate needs to accomplish end to end build of the pipeline and data harmonization component to enable insight generation for executive and channels to take proactive action on time. ?
- Design, develop, and implement software based on requirements. ?
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the support team for code deployment. ?
- Collaborate with team members to follow process, procedures, and data security. ?
- Knowledge on Jenkins, Jira, Git etc. ?
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: B.S. or equivalent Engineering degree with at least 5 Years of work experience
- Must know Teradata and knowledge of Bigdata Technology ?
- Experience in UNIX Shell Programming is a must. ?
- Working knowledge of database (Teradata) and Advance SQL (Structured Query Language). ?
- 4 Years Hands of experience on Teradata Utilities (Bteq/Mload/TPT/QG/Fast Export) ?
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system's capacity, bottlenecks, data anomalies. ?
- 1/2 Years Hands of experience on HIVE/Spark/HSQL/OOZIE ?Experience in Design and build of the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology such as Non -SQL and Big data.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com