Senior Cognos Developer
Work in the Business Intelligence group within our client. The job involves supporting to report writers in the business and consumers of Cognos reports.
- Dashboard Development
- Report Development
- Framework development
- Present Ideas/solutions to Senior management
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a must. Degree in one of the following is preferred: Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems
- Additional degree/ experience/ knowledge in Industrial/Manufacturing Eng. is a big plus
- Candidate should have working knowledge of database concepts and SQL.
- 5-10 experience working with Cognos reporting environment is a requirement (Report Studio/Analysis Studio/Framework Manager/Transformer).
- Experience administering a Cognos reporting environment is a requirement
- Experience on the use of various business systems to extract meaningful data and perform appropriate analysis to provide business insights is desired
- Should be familiar with terminologies used in a manufacturing/ production environment
- Familiarity with continuous improvement strategies (Lean, Six Sigma, QRM, and the like) will be useful, but not required
- Strong math and analysis skills required
- APICS certification a plus