Job Title: Sr. Systems Admin
Location: San Francisco, CA
Ability to: Plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with corporate policies/procedures; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust, and credibility; perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems or relevant discipline is required. Equivalent experience may be accepted.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience is required.
- Previous experience working in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry is preferred.
- Advance experience implementing and supporting one or more of the following technologies required: Microsoft Cloud Technologies (Microsoft Groups, Azure, O365, ATP, PIM, etc.), multi-site Exchange 2016, SCCM, SCOM, OMS, VMware, CommVault, Meraki Managed Cloud Switches, APC Power, Cooling, and the InfraStruXure management systems, Nimble Storage, PANs, Accelops, ELK, What's Up Gold, etc.
- MCSE, PMP, certifications preferred. Equivalent experience may be accepted
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.