This is Saurabh Singha from Orion Inc. as a Senior Technical Recruiter, Please let me know if you are available for the below mentioned opportunity. You can reach me at or
Below is the job description for reference:
Role: IT Quality Compliance Specialist/Analyst
Location: New Brunswick NJ
Duration: Long Term
- Manage and coordinate activities associated with the GxP IT Quality Assurance (QA) program for GPS and R&D computerized systems regulatory compliance across the end-to-end product lifecycle (GPS and R&D) for software development and validation lifecycle activities associated with regulated computerized systems to ensure conformance to cGxPs, guidance documents, applicable industry accepted standards and BMS requirements.
- Carries out functions of the GxP-ITQA as directed including but not limited to:
- Review and approval of key computer system Validation Life Cycle (VLC) deliverables;
- Review and approval of test scripts and defects associated with computer system validation;
- Oversight of key Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process such as incident, problem, change, release, etc.;
- Ensure adequate and timely regulatory compliance support.
- Partner with IT Validation to ensure risk assessments, incident management and oversight are aligned to corporate and data protection standards.
- Provide backup support for the department as needed and perform other assignments as required.
- Support internal and external (regulatory) inspection activities related to validated systems.
- Provide support to assigned Quality programs, such as Data Integrity Governance, Investigations, Global Quality Headquarters Training and other, as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, create and work within internal timeliness, solve problems, deliver on commitments, and utilize interpersonal skills in a cross-functional team.
- Operate effectively and with minimal supervision, within a team or independently, performing special projects and related duties, as assigned.
- Experience in the BioTech/Pharmaceutical industry or similar regulated industry required;
- Good understanding of the drug and device development process from discovery through to regulatory filing and approval of drug applications as well as commercial manufacturing processes;
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Clinical Practices (Google Cloud Platform), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements;
- FDA 21 CFR 11, EU GMP Annex 11 and GAMP 5 standards;
- Data Integrity Guidance;
- In-depth understanding of industry-accepted software development and validation life cycle programs and related IT controls;
- Experience with relevant GxP systems such as quality management systems, document management systems, ERP, training/learning management systems, clinical and laboratory systems preferred;
- Understanding of quality risk-management concepts (ICH Q9) preferred;
- Understanding of ITIL Framework concepts (e.g., Incident, Problem, Change management processes)
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices
- Project management practices and techniques;
- Experience with automated testing practices and tools preferred;
- Computer hardware, software including MS Office and MS Project;
- External and internal inspections support a plus;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills, including written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university, with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Senior Technical Recruiter
333 Thornall Street, Suite 703, Edison, NJ, 08837
O +1- ext. 115
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, delete and then destroy all copies of the original message
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."