One of our direct client is looking for IT Project Manager. with PMP certification from PMI is mandatory.
This is Trenton NJ Based.
this is an onsite position that requires presence on site 100% of the time
Prior experience managing the upgrade of legacy applications, in particular Weblogic and Oracle upgrades Required 5 Years
- Prior experience managing application development teams Required 9 Years
- Prior experience with Lean-Agile Project Management Leadership Required 9 Years
- Prior exp managing/coordinating/establishing priorities for life-cycle technology projects including planning, execution, testing and implementation Required 9 Years
- Identify and manage project risk mitigation strategies and track to closure Required 9 Years
- Manage project stakeholders and develop communication strategy Required 9 Years
- Follow established PMO processes and requirements for PM methods and deliverables Required 9 Years
- Develop comprehensive project plans that coordinate technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation Required 9 Years
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables. Required 9 Years
- Oversee acquisition of resources Required 9 Years
- Strong experience eliciting requirements from multiple stakeholders and creating SDLC documentation, including BRDs, workflow diagrams, and use cases Required 9 Years
- Strong experience writing and executing manual test cases and scenarios Required 9 Years
- Active PMI/PMP Certification Highly desired
- Experience functioning as Project Manager for Enterprise-Wide applications Highly desired 2 Years
- Prior experience as a ScrumMaster Highly desired
- Prior programming experience Highly desired
This role is a Project Manager with a balance between PM and BA roles. Also - This is a position that will require onsite work 100% of the time required by DOH The project will consist of upgrading a legacy electronic death registry application to fully support Chrome and Edge browsers. The current application uses older technologies that only allow certain features to be used with Internet Explorer. It is a highly visible DOH application used by physicians, medical directors, funeral home directors, and nurses statewide. The Client is seeking a contractor that has functioned in both PM (50%) and BA (50%) roles that has a PMI/PMP Certification (active) and has conducted some manual testing as a BA. Agile methodology is preferred. ScrumMaster certification will push a candidate strongly to the top of the list.