Greetings from Ampcus Inc.
Ampcus is a technology services consulting company.
Ampcus Inc. is a Global leader in end-to-end IT Business Solutions and Services with latest technologies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest growing companies in USA. We work closely with our clients for Talent acquisition.We are looking for Expert Agile Technical Lead at San Francisco, CA, 94105. Your resume is a very good match for this opportunity, please review the job description below and please let us know if you are interested and available.
Job role: Expert Agile Technical Lead
Location: 77 Beale Street, San Francisco, CA, 94105.
Job ID: PCGJP00001289
DEPARTMENT: Data, Analytics, and Insights under Data Solutions Architecture
- + 5 years of relevant experience
- Architecture background
- Big database experience
- Spark, Python
- The Data and Analytics group is an impact-focused organization building AI/ML centric products to support client’s Wildfire Safety Program. Our focus is to unlock the value of client’s data in support of this initiative. The products we are delivering include AI-Enabled Remote Inspections, LiDAR-based Vegetation Management, Transmission Line Asset Master, Electric Distribution Asset Master, Asset Risk Modeling, and a Cloud Native Foundational Platform.
- A critical part of how we operate is to apply design thinking principles within the Agile development framework. Through these principles, we work as product teams to help deliver a valuable product to our business.
- We are seeking an experienced technology professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This position will help define the groups’ technology strategy, decisions, and patterns. This leader will also be responsible for mentoring developers in a hands-on manner to ensure common understanding and guidance on how to implement the technologies chosen. A successful candidate will have a passion for building and leading great teams and will be responsible for creating an environment where teams can be successful, by removing roadblocks and fostering a culture of agility. We are looking for someone who will bring deep expertise with data product delivery, including data acquisition, storage, metadata management, lineage, modeling, governance, and security.
- Create and contribute to technology decisions that are consistent with enterprise standards, architectures and strategies
- Contributes to the development of Data & Analytics procedures and standards
- Mentors a team of data engineers including leading-by-doing, hands-on delivery support
- Instrumental in leading technology direction of data & analytics products that will provide value for the company and its customers
- Support ownership of key data & analytics platforms, provides and manages operational support and maintenance for system applications; may provide 24x7 support
- Enable defined SLAs and metrics through foundational technologies; Provide recommendations and implement as needed
- Fosters a culture of Agile delivery, including coaching and teaching
- May be required to organize, schedule, coordinate and lead communities of practice or other working groups, both temporary and ongoing, to accomplish assigned objectives.
- Creates system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmer and development team
- Develop understanding of business drivers and financial levers to provide delivery decision support
- Partners with leaders to drive high performance in their lines of business
- Ensures compliance to standards/regulations and governance processes
- Collaborates with other teams, leaders, other LOBs, and technology partners in the delivery and sharing of concepts to leverage across portfolios
- High School or GED-General Educational Development-GED Diploma
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in programming/systems analysis or other related area required including at least 3 years in technical leadership role
- Proficient knowledge of data management principles, data acquisition and modeling, data warehousing, business intelligence, metadata management, data security, and data & analytics governance
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of using common office productivity software
Desired Education / Skills:
- BA/BS in Computer Science/ Information Systems, Business, Engineering, etc. or equivalent work experience. Relevant advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills in the technology domain and a high level of drive, initiative and assertiveness, including up-leveling and mentoring developers, and providing architectural guidance and solution support to the team.
- Experience leading Agile product teams, including owning the architectural vision and technical direction, working with the product owner to define the scope of work, defining technology spikes to help clear the architecture runway and other technical blockers, helping define product standards, and monitor overall technical project delivery.
- Experience with AWS, cloud computing & database technologies, including evaluating platform and stack architecture along with knowledge of industry best practices a plus.
- Competency in building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Soft skills & cultural fit a must.
- Experience with one or more of: Python, SQL, Spark, Typescript
- Strong debugging skills with the above
- Experience with Palantir Foundry a plus
- Experience with software development methodologies and software engineering principles, with an emphasis on data related development techniques
- Knowledge of program management theories, concepts, methods, best practices, and techniques as needed to perform at the job level
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, and procedures used for production and design of technology based equipment and systems as needed to perform at the job level
- Experience with UX design and/or user research
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment, including industry regulations and strict CyberSecurity requirements (secure by design).
What you will get
- The opportunity to work on some of the most interesting, complex, real world data problems that will make a difference for client, client’s customers, and the Utility industry as a whole
- The opportunity to contribute to a best in class digital organization that ships real products to real users
- Extreme management support for your development and your day to day success
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing team
- Best in class perks and benefits
Chantilly, VA 20151