West Coast Consulting is a Software Technology Consulting firm based out of Orange County.We specialize in Java/SAP/Oracle/Microsoft technologies.
JOB: System Administrator 2
- Build, install, configure, analyze, tune, and troubleshoot operating system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Resolve difficult system problems and provide consultation or training.
- Configure and assist in the design of system and network security.
- Manage hardware, software, and utilities for installation, modification, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades of operating systems and workstation environments.
- Monitor and analyze resource usage to recommend/develop enhancements to system capabilities and performance.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new technologies, and integrate systems into the computing environment.
- Document systems infrastructure for users, support and consulting personnel, and developers.
- Train personnel who provide support and consulting services to users.
- Act as liaison with various departments across campus.
- Facilitate vendor relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with multiple types of operating systems or expert knowledge in one.
- Experience with managing an integrated computing environment.
- Extensive experience in multiple programming languages for system development.
- Experience with networked environments.
- Experience with network storage solutions.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining routers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security protocols.
- Ability to manage shared resources and perform moderately complex tasks.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member.
- Ability to train to others in applications and operating system fundamentals.
- Experience with middleware and infrastructure.
Sr. Tech. Recruiter
West Coast Consulting, LLC
Please consider the environment. Kindly don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.