Temple Terrace, FL Description: Our client is currently seeking a Big Data Developer - I
As a Part of Data Engineering & Analytic Team, These positions (Data Engineer & Data Analytic Engineer) are Responsible for developing enablement strategies for effective data analysis and data product. Selects, configures and implements analytical and web solutions such as integrated data consumption layer.
Develops and implements data analytics, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Monitors performance and quality control plan to identify performance. Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices. Works with management to prioritize business and information needs. JOB DUTIES:
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Candidate needs to accomplish end to end build of the pipeline and data harmonization component to enable insight generation for executive and channels to take proactive action on time.
- Design, develop, and implement software based on requirements.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the support team for code deployment.
- Collaborate with team members to follow process, procedures, and data security. ?Knowledge on Jenkins, Jira, Git etc.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
- Must know Teradata and knowledge of Bigdata Technology
- Experience in UNIX is a must.
- Working knowledge of database (Teradata) and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- 4 Years Hands of experience on Teradata Utilities (Bteq/Mload/Tpump/QG/Fast Export)
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system?s capacity, bottlenecks, data anomalies.
- 1/2 Years Hands of experience on HIVE/Spark/HSQL/OOZIE
- Experience in Design and build of the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology such as Non -SQL and Big data.
- Experience in Building data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity
- Must be agile for greater efficiency across all of our company data systems.
- Experience Initiating and participating in projects in the area of prediction, optimization, and processes using advanced statistical/mathematical approaches, in the enterprise environment
- Experience in Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Experience in Undertaking and preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Experience in Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
The ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
A methodical and logical approach.
The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
Accuracy and attention to detail EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:
B.S. or equivalent Engineering degree with at least 5 Years of work experienceContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com