Alpharetta, GA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Automation Engineer - III
[Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Expert troubleshooting, debugging, and solution design and implementation skills Extensive experience designing large-scale distributed systems with a deep understanding of design impacts on performance, reliability, operations, and security. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Work customarily and regularly (50% of the time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Decisions are made independently.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the job-related functional area and of the business.
- Broad technical background in the server, storage, network, virtualization, AWS cloud, and DevOps areas. Hands-On Experience creating Jenkins pipelines, SonarQube, Jacoco for CICD.?
- Hands-On Experience with AWS, OCI -Cloud and hands-on with Cloud migration. Experience with SCM/Documentation/Project Management systems such as GitHub/GitLab/Stash, JIRA, and Confluence Experience with Build and Deployment Tools Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins is a must Weblogic/Tomcat App container knowledge is a must.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- standard 9-6 shift and some times off hours and weekend working is required.
- Relevant experience with Microservices, Netflix OSS, and RESTful web services Experience designing and implementing container orchestration systems with Docker Container, Kubernetes.
- Experience with scripting using Shell, Ansible, python, Cloud Formation Experience with Active Directory/LDAP integration of Linux servers Extensive experience with troubleshooting application issues including but not limited to deployment related, application servers, web servers , db connections, network connections, firewalls, proxies Experience antifactory management tools like Nexus and Antifactory and staging artifacts experience with log management systems such as Splunk, ELK/Kibana and New Relic Sharp analytical, problem solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting, debugging, and performance tuning at all levels (OS, network, application, database, and network) within large scale distributed systems Extensive experience in shell scripting/programming skills, systems provisioning, automation, and configuration management tools Excellent relationship and partnership building skills with customers, vendors, peers, and upper management, within and across organizational boundaries
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com