Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015 ,2016 and 2017 Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List 2012 and 2016 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
Global Investment Bank is seeking for a Electronic Trading Production Support-NYC
This is a Long Term Contract role
Please contact:Electronic Trading Production Support-Fixed Income
Job Description follows:
Departmental Overview: Fixed Income IT is a global organization, spread across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Its primary function is to provide IT support for the Firm’s Fixed Income Business lines, primarily the Front Office.
The business areas include Cash Trading, Structured Products, Electronic Trading, Global Loans, Leveraged Finance, Global Money Markets,
Global Fx, Repo, Sales, Research and Corporate Banking, Proprietary Trading, CDOs, Analytics, Origination, Structured Product Control,
Global Client Technology and Energy. Additional areas include Architecture, Cross-Product Development (Project Management, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance) and Support.
- Minimum 10+ experience in Fixed Income /Electronic Trading Support.
- Support FX IT applications from business perspective.
- Support of FX Option trading and Risk management systems
- Respond to all user issues/queries within published timeframes
- Provide first line application support including trouble shooting issues, leading technical investigations and supporting mission critical platforms in a demanding 24/7 environment
- Accurate incident logging and tracking adhering to published procedures
- Produce and maintain support knowledge base and documentation and contribute to the team’s increased ability to service the user base
- Formulate solutions to reduce issue impact on the business users
- Liaise with internal dev teams to accurately report on incidents requiring software changes
- Strong work experience in the financial industry supporting multiple applications.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX, Windows Server, SQL, XML
- SQL – Ability to construct statements to create reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate with traders/product control as well as other IT teams.
- Able to perform quickly and accurately in a high pressure and highly dynamic environment whilst adhering to guidelines
- Exposure to Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Prior experience of supporting trading/risk management systems and electronic trading applications (Highly Desirable)
- Business knowledge of Options / Derivatives a plus (Highly Desirable)