#DiceTru: A one-of-a-kind event, designed with you in mind Dice and #Tru are a match made in tech recruiting (and sourcing) heaven. Join us for a mid-day break of lively, inspired conversation instead of "death by PowerPoint" - all focused on finding technology talent. Come with questions and ideas. Leave with actionable outcomes for your business. DiceTru Atlanta MATRIX | 1000 Abernathy Rd NE #500 | 8am - Noon | February 18th Register now using discount code: OpenWeb
Network, discuss, get inspired at #DiceTru Get to the heart of today’s tech recruiting and sourcing landscape. Join the conversation in free-flowing, relevant tracks and brainstorm with thought leaders. Track leaders and topics
- Ruben Santana - MATRIX Topic: "Engaging or Enraging? How tech pros really feel about your communication style."
- Suzanne Mackiewicz, PHR - Deloitte Topic: "Social Media and Your Pipeline"
- Shally Steckerl - The Sourcing Institute Topic: "Sourcing Secrets"
- Michael Glenn - Avanade Topic: TBD
- Robin Schooling - Silver Zebras, LLC Topic: "We're in this together: Why HR and Recruiting should be BFFs"
- Nick Whiteman - iSymmetry Topic: "Quality, Quantity, and Quickness: The 3 Q's of Sourcing"
- Chris Lupoli - SAP Topic: " Recruitment Marketing v Direct Sourcing. Finding the right balance."
- Ann Wilkerson - Dice Topic: "Sourcing on Steroids"
- Jennifer Harris - Trula International Topic: "Global Sourcing"
- Bill Boorman - TRU Topic: "Future Trends: Role of the recruiter"
Agenda 8:00 am – Opening Noon – Closing Remarks Register now Seating is limited as this is an intimate setting, so don't wait to reserve your seat.