Sally Smart 1600 B St., Apt. #5C | Anytown, OH 00000 | (000) 555-1212 email@example.com | Online Profile | @twitterhandle | Student Portfolio Link
Junior Web Developer
A conscientious, fast learner offering the ability to assess an organization’s needs and create a complementary, robust web presence. Experienced in all 5 stages of the web development process including: information gathering, planning, design, development, testing and delivery and maintenance. Proficient with a wide array of scripting languages and multimedia web tools.
Franklin University -- Anytown, OH BS, Web Development, degree expected June, 2013
|• PROBLEM SOLVING WITH COMPUTING • DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS • HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION • FUNDAMENTALS OF GRAPHIC DESIGN • ADVANCED GRAPHIC DESIGN • PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING||• MARKETING • INTRODUCTION TO WEB PAGE CONSTRUCTION • WEB DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION • WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT • WEB INFORMATION SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING • WEB DEVELOPMENT CAPSTONE|
Web Development Experience
Anytown Food Bank, Anytown, OH www.food4anytown.com Web Developer
- Co-developed a vibrant, secure website using interactive features and SEO best practices to optimize traffic, page views and the user experience (UX).
- Created online promotions, press releases and donation forms that increased cash and food contributions from the local community by 53%.
- Linked online donations to the fundraising database.
- Engineered a “Food4Anytown” web application, customized for mobile devices, so donors can view a list of needed items from the grocery store.
Anytown Pony League, Anytown, OH www.anytownpony.com Web Developer
- Integrated an online enrollment form using Java, Python and an XML flat file along with a PayPal shopping cart plug-in and simple login system to enhance the functionality of this website.
- Integrated images, sound, animation and video highlights of Pony League games to improve the user experience (UX).
Mid-West Clothing www.ssportfolio.com/mwclothing/
Developed a website for this fictitious clothing manufacturer that included tools for marketing, cross-promotion and email blasts. The site also included an embedded WordPress blog, plug-ins and a custom banner widget to promote new clothing lines.
Joe’s Pizza www.ssportfolio.com/joes/
Created a website for this mythical, pizza shop that included a slideshow and collapsible sections on the menu page.
Mid-West Reality www.ssportfolio.com/mwrealty