Kylie Jensen ■ firstname.lastname@example.org ■ 000.555.1212 ■ onlineprofile.com ■ @evgirl
Passionate evangelist and expert collaborator offering more than 8 years of success designing and developing Mobile and Web Applications for enterprise business systems. Comfortable presenting to any audience and working side by side with application developers while coordinating activities with teams of diverse internal and external stakeholders. Proven track record that includes conducting competitive research, analyzing market opportunities and serving as a fervent advocate for the development team while exceeding expectations.
- Lead creator and executor of the go-to-market strategy for ABC Global’s renowned Mobile/Web Development Platform.
- Expert in Agile Scrum methodologies, offline peer code review, and adoption of technologies that shortened development cycles by 32 percent.
- Successfully managed more than 65 projects while juggling multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proven ability to design, estimate, prototype and implement complex development systems despite evolving project requirements.
- Eclipse, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Apple iWork
- Mac, Linux, Windows
- Helped the development team create more than 35 client-specific Mobile and Web apps that deliver critical product and sales knowledge to the point of sale, reducing proposal generation time from days to minutes and closing deals up to 80 percent faster.
- Assisted in closing 7 new accounts by acting as a conduit between prospects, the development team and senior management while interpreting and developing client needs into effective apps and solutions.
- Achieved on-time project completion rate of 95 percent by helping the team juggle multiple priorities and being involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Rescued 16 troubled projects by documenting the requirements, managing daily execution, executing test scenarios and regularly releasing working software.
- Served as an expert in Salesstrong products, providing platform consultation to clients and increasing revenues by 16 percent.
- Worked directly with engineers to resolve technical issues, shortening the average development lifecycle time by 32 percent by instituting a Scrum Agile process with two week iterations.
- Suggested more than 26 product changes to developers and clients that improved satisfaction of both groups by 15 percent.
- Served as an advocate to the development team. Received the highest rating ever for an evangelist based on an annual survey by the CIO.
- Personally developed more than 29 software programs as well as numerous changes and updates for clients.
- Learned iOS and Android in my spare time. Conducted soft skill training for developers.
- Conceived, designed and developed a major release of the company’s flagship software which included Web applications and tools to support a variety of platforms.
- Functioned as the go-to person for specific features within the application to support the development and quality assurance teams.
- Integrated natural language processing technology with standards-based text messaging platforms such as Web chat, email, SMS, etc.
- Built complex, high volume, near real-time, distributed systems that featured top performance, high uptime, resilience and comprehensibility.
- Promoted to project lead after six months.