417 Westheimer Road
Albuquerque, NM 54545
- Experienced manager of SAP HRMS rollout and maintenance team.
- Experienced three full life-cycle rollouts of SAP HR.
- Extensive knowledge of all phases in SDLC & Business Process Re-Engineering.
- Eight years consulting experience integrating Oracle, SAP, and PeopleSoft ERP systems with each other and other vendors or home grown systems.
- Strong SQL, Java and C++ skills.
- Negotiated ERP system purchases and maintenance contracts.
- Software: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 5/6.0, MS Office, SAP Solution Manager 4.0
- Databases: Oracle, FoxPro, MS Access
- Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Windows NT 4.X, Unix
- Programming Languages: SQL, Java, C++, C
- Functional Knowledge: Organizational Assignments, Time Management, Benefits, Generating Payroll, Recruitment, Training and Event Management
- Certified SAP HR functional consultant
Pecos Manufacturing, Albuquerque, NM 2004 - PRESENT
Manager HCM Systems - Hands-on manager responsible for all Human Capital Management systems for this large, plastic forms manufacturing company.
- Managed small group of 3 installing and controlling all aspects of human capital management software from HR to payroll.
- Migrated legacy HRMS data to new SAP HR installation.
- Worked closely with HR to understand business processes and requirements.
- Wrote application software to integrate SAP HR to Kronos time&labor and scheduling software.
- Coordinated integration of Oracle manufacturing software with SAP and Kronos applications.
- Established the use of SAP HR for all recruitment, training, career development, compensation, benefits, and employee self service.
ERP Advisors, Taos, NM 2002 - 2004
SAP Integration Specialist - ERP Advisors provides consulting services on ERP systems to corporate clients.
- Trained and certified as SAP HR consultant.
- Wrote proposal for migration from home-grown HR system to SAP HR for a chain retailer.
- Managed training and rollout of SAP HR.
- Salvaged SAP HR installation at a computer hardware manufacturer whose integration with legacy ERP system was failing.
- Directed remainder of SAP HR installation and rollout.
- Assisted with setup and training of HR department in use of system.
- Wrote custom add-on modules to integrate with SAP system.
Bardwell Entertainment, Los Angeles, CA 1999 - 2002
IT Programmer -IT programmer responsible for upgrading and integrating corporate systems.
- Created SAP Users for ESS and defined ESS settings for various software modules.
- Wrote master data load and data validation from legacy to SAP.
- Created test cases for HR integration testing and delivering end-user documentation, technical documentation.
- Supplied production support for legacy and SAP system.
B.S., Physics - UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) (1999)
Keywords: SAP, SAP HR, ERP, ESS, ERP integration, SAP functional consultant
Look for something additional to add to your resume to make it stand out? See what type of sap training can help boost your chances.