- No sexually explicit material, violence and bullying, hate speech, impersonation or deceptive behavior.
- No publishing or disclosure of sensitive information.
- No copyright infringement.
- No gambling and illegal activities.
- No viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware, malicious scripts and vulnerabilities.
- No spam and affiliated links.
Google Strengthens Android Developer Policies
Google is strengthening its Android app-developer policies with an eye toward providing users with a better app experience. Since Google hired Matias Duarte (from Palm) to become director of Android User Experience in 2010, Android's user experience has certainly improved. Nowadays, Google is actively taking the steps it needs to break Apple's grip on the market. The new policies are part of that effort. Here's some of them.