• The candidate MUST HAVE a diverse Architect-type profile. Someone who has directed teams, managed client, well-versed in overall SDLC, MS solution stack including containerization/Docker/Microservices and its application security.
• Strong Kubernetes, Docker, and Microservice Development, Message/Event Driven (Batch and Streaming) experience
• 10+ years industry experience or equivalent skill; must include experience working on application architecture, design, development, and delivery.
• Strong technical skills with: Angular, C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework; SQL Server/MongoDB, Platforms/Services-ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web, Web API, Web Services, Entity Framework, Microservices, REST, WCF/WWF, Messaging/Streaming- RabbitMQ, Redis Streams; Azure, PCF/OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• Strong knowledge of API Standards, Microservices Architecture and Cloud capabilities
• Savvy to component / business object modeling, services modeling
• Experience in building high concurrency, high volume, low latency 24*7 availability applications.
• Strong programming skills with emphasis on writing efficient algorithms to handle large data sets and processing. • Conduct code reviews and coach developers
• Self-starter and ability to work as part of team.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 10 years of related experience using C# and .NET Full Framework to design, develop and test applications.
• 5 or more years of direct SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS development experience.
• 5 or more years working in large scale, multi-threaded environments.
• 4+ years of experience architecting microservice based systems.
• 3 or more years of related experience using .NET Core Framework.
• 3 or more years of Azure or other Public Cloud experience.
• 3 or more years of working experience with CI/CD Pipelines.
• 3 years of direct Agile/Scrum experience.
• 2-3 years of direct WCF and/or REST development experience.
• 1-2 years of Streaming and Real Time Analytics experience.
• Proficient with SQL Server, including modelling and DB performance tuning.
• Expert knowledge of Visual Studio.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including to senior and/or executive management.
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Angular 9 or better
• RabbitMQ and SQL Server/ MongoDB databases
• Apache Spark or other batch analytics systems
• YAML based CI/CD pipelines
• Azure DevOps Services or other ALM systems
• Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) in a large setting