- Web API
- Microsoft SQL Server
Job Summary: The Programmer/Analyst IV will be responsible for a variety of duties in support of the Company’s Virtual OneStop (VOS) software solution. The Programmer/Analyst IV will work closely with other team members in an Agile environment who have responsibility for prompt and timely delivery of new development, maintenance incidents, configuration tasks, setup tasks, responding to customer questions, data change requests, and other duties as assigned by the Team Lead.
Note: All new hires will travel to GSI’s headquarters in Palm Harbor, Florida for a week of new hire orientation.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience with migrating legacy applications to .NET Platform.
- Experience writing and debugging ASP.NET Web Form applications.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with WCF/REST Services, Web API, and Mobile development is a plus.
- 7-10 years of ASP.Net programming
Qualifications / Certifications:
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- A Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems is a plus.
- MCSD / MCPD Certifications is a plus.
Required Technical Experience:
- MS SQL
- Team Foundation Server
- .NET Framework
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Web API is a plus
- WCF Service is a plus
- May also be assigned various projects and tasks as needed.