- blockchain technologies
Resource 1 is seeking a Blockchain Engineer for a 6-month hybrid contract for our client in the Chicagoland area. Individual should have at least 2 years of experience as a blockchain engineer.
- Collaborate with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Create application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Apply the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintain client and server-side applications.
- Optimize and secure blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Document blockchain development processes and comply with best practices in data protection.
- Keep up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- 2+ years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.