Job Title: DevSecOps Engineer (in Cyber Security domain)
Job Description: The DevSecOps (in Cyber Security domain) Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Be responsible for software releases, configuration, monitoring and support of all production system components and infrastructure.
- Integrate cyber security into CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, Gradle, TFS. MS VSS.
- Troubleshoot technical or functional issues in a complex financial environment to provide timely resolution, with various applications and platforms that are global.
- Work with users to understand and gather their needs in our catalogue. Then participate on the required developments.
- Manage several streams of work concurrently.
- Get in touch with our teams abroad to deploy and adapt existing tools.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of DevSecOps trends, experiment with and learn new CI/CD technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, or closely related field of study."
- Good to have any programming language, such as Java, C#.NET or Python.
- Understanding of internet security and data privacy best practices in highly-regulated industries.