- data architect
Dear Ashish ,
We are delighted to reach out to you on behalf of SoftSages Technology, a rapidly expanding IT and staffing company headquartered in Malvern, PA. We take immense pride in serving critical clients across various sectors, including federal, commercial, and healthcare industries. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond just our clients, as we firmly believe that our consultants are equally vital to our success.
We are currently seeking dynamic individuals like yourself to join our diverse and inclusive team. At SoftSages, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, inclusion, and equality, valuing the unique perspectives and experiences each team member brings. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects that drive innovation and make a positive impact.
Attached, you will find a job description for a position that aligns perfectly with your skills and expertise. If you are passionate about contributing to a vibrant, collaborative, and forward-thinking work culture, we invite you to explore this opportunity further.
Hope you are doing well.
My name is Ashish Negi, and I am working as a technical recruiter here. I have an urgent requirement for Data Architect. Please find the below detailed JD and let me know your interest.
No Google Number
Comm skills is must important
Education must be in resume
The Data Architect serves as the primary marketing data science liaison with clients. He or she consults with clients to share data-related knowledge, business process enhancements and best practices. The Data Architect is client-focused and constantly monitors the client pulse in an effort to ensure project focus is 100% accurate given the current business needs.
1. 6-8 years comparable Tech Experience
2. Understands data handling, classification, and security practices
3. Understands data collection, modeling, governance, ETL, and recovery
4. Proficient with data science tools (Python, Jupyter, NumPy, R)
5. Proficient with both SQL and NoSQL database solutions
6. Working knowledge of application development languages (Java, Scala)
7. Proficient with large scale data platforms (Teradata, Hadoop, Azure Data Lake Storage)
8. Understands cloud architecture (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
9. Understands cloud data tools (Azure BYODL, Synapse, Databricks, AWS Glue)
11. Understands DataOps and supports automation of data pipelines and infrastructure
12. Designs and develops data schemas in support of API development
13. Ability to identify the practical implications of new technologies and to relate system capabilities to business goals
14. Strong process and project technical system management skills
15. Superior organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
16. Ability to anticipate and independently provide solutions for complex problems and issues, recommending upgrades, enhancements, priorities and strategic technology directions based on independent research, consultation and analysis
17. Ability to rapidly absorb complex technical and conceptual information, identify key issues and details, and present understandable alternatives to both technical and nontechnical individuals at all levels of the organization
18. Skill and experience in planning, developing, managing and executing short- and long-range technology plans and transitioning and transforming the delivery of information-based services through the use of innovative strategies
19. Demonstrated ability to solicit constructive input from and build consensus among groups and constituencies with differing priorities and perspectives
20. Ability to work on multiple complex tasks against deadlines and shifting priorities and to comfortably deal with uncertainty, ambiguity, and change
1. Technical experience in physical and logical networking; user, desktop, and server support; database administration, development and deployment processes; and software development methods
2. Experience with networked systems and connectivity management
3. Experience working in Unix style command line interfaces with remote secure shell tools
4. The Data Architect manages workload, deliverables, schedules, etc., at both an individual and team level and can get the right tasks in the right hands and see the project through to completion
5. The Data Architect tasks, engagement and business decisions, and can identify and gather the appropriate information to make these decisions. They can effectively communicate the decision and support for the decision to the appropriate audience. They can make these decisions instantaneously when required to provide direction for a task or engagement