iQuasar (pronounced i- kwey- zahr) is a Northern Virginia headquartered technology company dedicated to provide world-class products, services, and solutions to our customers in US and globally to our expanding customer base in North America, Africa, and Asia. We specialize in Telecommunications and Information Technology Consulting, Staffing, Software Development, Managed Consulting, and Software Products and Applications.
One of our clients in Alexandria, VA needs a Help Desk Customer Service Technician for a Long Term contract project.
Position: Help Desk Customer Service Technician
Location: Alexandria, VA
- Provides phone support in compliance with established policies and procedures in order to attain contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics.
- Diagnoses internal and external inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of Client's desktop and universal laptop computers and Client's customized applications/systems.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support to Client's internal and external users/customers.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate root cause analyses, and recommend solutions using Remedy 7.6 ITService Management Suite.
- Provides troubleshooting and support for over 200 customized applications supporting over 10,000 users.
- Assists in the administration of remote user workstations and resolution of remote connectivity issues, as needed.
- Provides help-desk and email support for local and off-site users.
- Maintains current knowledge of the Windows 7 desktop environment, networking, access technologies, and applications supporting Client's users.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software, as needed.
- Participates in special projects, as needed.
Education/Equivalent Training Required:
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. (Note: Two additional years of work experience supporting IT may be substituted for the Associates Degree)
- CompTIA A+ certification, HDI and/or Microsoft certification are a plus.
Experience (type and preferred # of years):
- 2 or more years of work experience with at least 1 full year of directly related IT experience supporting technical Help Desk operations, preferably supporting a large-scale government customer.
- Experience providing technical support for microcomputer hardware, networks, account administration, and office automation software via telephone, as appropriate.
- Must possess technical skills to support configuration and troubleshooting of MS Windows 7, MS Office and Outlook.
Please review this job position. If you are interested and match job requirements, please forward a copy of your latest word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with following info:
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Ameer Ayub iQuasar | Solutions and Value for You
Ph: (703) 962-6001 Extn 903