Welcome to another installment in our Social Recruiting Pro Tips Series. In this edition, we utilize sourcing expert Jim Stroud’s insights into company culture to find examples of brands that are effectively showing their culture through their social media editorial calendar. Stay tuned twice a month as we deliver expert advice and actionable tips from industry experts on social sourcing, assessments and engagement. Jim Stroud, Senior Director at Randstad Sourceright sees company culture as the key that unlocks successful hiring in today’s competitive job market. Jim cites five critical elements of culture that will help your company achieve hiring success:
- Growth: Opportunities to learn new skills.
- Happiness: Work is better with friends.
- Abundance: Living a rich lifestyle at work.
- Significance: Support ideas that rally workers.
- Meaning: Working towards a bigger goal.