Looking for a job posting template for a Mobile iOS Developer that can help you attract top talent? We’ve got you covered. Use this free sample job description template to assist you in finding the most qualified and experienced Mobile iOS Developer to support your company’s needs—and make the hiring process easier on you, too. Just post this template to our site and make necessary edits to highlight your company’s specific requirements and offerings.
Hiring other positions? Check out our job description template library.
- Average Time to Fill: 53 days
- 10-Year Projected Growth: 30.7%
- Associated Skills: Swift, Objective C, Git, Xcode, Continuous Integration
Mobile iOS Developer Job Summary:
We're searching for a Mobile iOS Developer that's a master of Swift and Objective-C and is ready to build out apps that will be used by thousands of consumers. As a Mobile iOS Developer, you’ll be a critical member of a our engineering team, working on our new native iPhone and iPad apps (they’ll be in the app store soon). This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company’s technology, but one where you’ll have influence over our whole mobile program, from design to production. As a Mobile iOS Developer on our team, expect to be regularly challenged to build and maintain highly scalable iOS applications for large numbers of end-users.
Mobile iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Contribute to our native apps written in Swift or Objective-C (depending upon project needs).
- Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease.
- Design, develop, code, test, and release to QA iOS apps in alignment with our business goals.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Work well individually, as well as in a highly collaborative team.
- Proactive in facilitating collaboration and innovative thinking.
- Ability to switch among multiple projects.
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Understand UX and UI design, so end-user requirements can be effectively translated into technical solutions.
- Problem solve and deliver results on deadline.
- Demonstrate an interest in learning new technologies.
Mobile iOS Developer Requirements:
- 2-7 years of building iOS apps that have successfully launched.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or related degree and experience.
- Deep understanding of Objective-C or Swift (depending upon project need) using Xcode.
- Solid experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data or Core Animation.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile development process.
- Experience leading a team of Mobile iOS Developers.
- Direct work in applications that serve large numbers of users along with handling secure information.
- A track record of projects completed on deadline.
- Evidence of self-motivation and creativity – we'd like to see your GitHub / BitBucket portfolio.
- Strong OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.